Thursday, February 24, 2011

PAX East Video Game Prints Update: Getting Closer...

As mentioned in earlier posts, I've been developing digital paintings themed after designers of the 8-bit video game era in my spare time. The paintings have been a collaboration with my friend and former Rockstar coworker Ben Johnson at The 8-Bit Cubist for the upcoming PAX East video game convention. Tonight I picked up my mini-proofs from Static Medium. They look great, and I'm very excited to get the final/larger 18" x 24" prints this weekend. 
Mini-proofs of my renditions of game designers Shigeru Miyamoto (Mario Bros./Legend of Zelda, Nolan Bushnell (Pong) and Alexey Pajitnov (Tetris). Taken with an iPhone.

If you like what you're seeing, I'd like to mention that these prints are a VERY limited run. If you would like one or more of them to decorate your walls, email me at joshlange at gmail dot com. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity with background on the print and subject, signed by Ben and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment