Saturday, May 24, 2014

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is now in theaters

Now in theaters!
It's been a week, and Godzilla has had the biggest worldwide opening of 2014. However, all the media websites are projecting X-Men: Days of Future Past to do even better. Reviews are stellar, so I hope the readers of this blog make some time to see it this weekend. When you do, leave a comment and let me know what you thought.

The particular scenes I worked on have a bit of a spoiler in them, so I'll mention them in the comments section for those who would like to know what they can look for (other than Stan Lee's cameo, of course). Excelsior!

2 comments:

  1. As of this writing I have not seen the movie yet, so assuming they are all still in the movie, the scenes I helped previs were:
    Magneto, Rogue and Iceman breaking into the Xavier mansion and entering the lab.
    Sentinels fighting Iceman, and killing him as Magneto and Rogue escape.
    The Blackbird taking off from the mansion grounds and being pursued by sentinels/sentinels landing on the Blackbird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie was awesome! I've posted a review for it on my blog as well. Sadly your scenes weren't included in the film. Rogue was reduced to a blink-&-you'll-miss-it cameo. Any chance though of you posting the art you did for the film out here...?

    ReplyDelete